Saturday, June 02, 2007

Approaching a bend in the road...


Well, I'm off to Japan in two weeks, its my 5th trip there, but this one looks like being the most frenetic! Quite apart from the fact that I am taking 18 young adults, our schedule takes us from Tokyo to Hakone, to Hiroshima to Kyoto, Kobe, Himeji and then to Tokyo again, a whirlwind visit, touring sights and meeting people.


I'm looking forward to meeting people the most... in Tokyo, some friends have agreed to show us Harajuku and Asakusa areas. Amazingly, my cousin and her family may be able to meet me in Disneyland and then we're going on a school visit in Kobe, to Rokko Gakuin.


I'll be trying to post to the blog indicated above, and perhaps assisted by some of the students on the tour. That depends of course on having enough time away from touring, organising and taking time out!
My family has been making origami cranes, which I am wondering whether I should take with me to Hiroshima.

No comments: